1. All participants must submit form below. You will be sent the google sheets sign up link within 24 hours. This is not automated and requires a person to send it. Google Sheets links work on PC's, but if you have a phone, tablet or ipad you need to download the app to sign up.
2. On google sheets sign in all players. If playing singles, please put an "X" in the empty slots.
3. Court fees are $20/hr. ( $5/person for doubles or $10/person for singles) If you think you will be playing often there is an option for a monthly court fee of $50/person. Fees are to be paid before playing. They can be Etransferred to email@example.com or paid by cash/cheque and deposited in the rink lock box.
4. Sign the waiver in the binder at the hall before your first game.
1. Wear dry, clean, non marking footwear.
2. Sanitize club equipment before and after using.
3. Players may sign up for multiple days, but are asked not to sign up for more than 2 consecutive hours.
4. Be cautious of lights, windows, fans and equipment. Any damage done must be reported immediately to management or board.
5. Participants under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Masks must be worn in the facility, but can be removed during play.
All photos used on the Onanole & District R.E.C. Centre website were taken and donated by Jennifer Workman of:
SKIPPING STONES PHOTOGRAPHY.
WHERE IS ONANOLE (on-a-knoll)?
Onanole is known to many as the gateway to Riding Mountain National Park. It is located along both sides of the #10 highway approximately four kilometres (2 miles) south of the park's South Gate entrance. It provides services to the local community, Wasagaming, and all the cottagers and home owners in between. Located in the Rural Municipality of Park, Onanole boasts a strong commercial sector and is surrounded by a diverse mixed farming community. The town of Onanole and the surrounding community have seen major growth in recent years due in most part to a strong tourism market.
If you have a question or would like to book our facility for your wedding or special event, please fill out the above form and we will be in touch with you in a timely fashion.
Or please call our Facility Coordinator at: